How to Understand the Site-to-Site Comparison Graph
- The site-to-site comparison is useful to understand what site has what risk level. This information is required for targeted and triggered monitoring.
- The size of the bubble represents the amount of recruited patients and the amount of data captured.
- By clicking on a site bubble, the historical development of the risk indicator or risk group will appear near the site-to-site comparison graph.
- In the right top corner, you can choose a different sorting presentation of the sites.
- By waiting with a mouse pointer on a site bubble, you can see a tooltip with the detailed information and/or jump into the detailed site profile.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.