How to Understand and Interpret the Risk Graph
- On the risk graph, the risk groups or KRIs are presented.
- The presentation is designed using the FMEA guidelines showing the risk indicators in severity vs. occurrence.
- The green zone shows the low-risk area.
- The yellow zone shows the medium risk area.
- The red zone shows the severing escalation.
- Press on “Video” button in the right top corner in order to see the historical development of the risk groups or KRIs.
Did this answer your question?
There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.