How is Occurrence Score of a KRI calculated
- Take the risk indicator status (breached/not breached) of a site over a period of time in specific intervals.
- Order them from earliest to latest
- Iterate over each collected status (from second earliest to latest) and assign a weight to each value:
- If the current status is "not breached" then assign a weight of 1
- If the current status is "breached" check the previous value
- If the previous status is "not breached", assign a weight of 1
- If the previous status is "breached", increase the weight of the previous value by one
- Optionally transform the weights to increase effect each weight has.
- Multiply each status with its weight (where "breached" is 1 and "not breached" is 0) and calculate the sum of the products.
- Divide the latest value by the sum of all weights.
- This value now is the occurrence score of a risk indicator on site level for a specific site.